As a Jet Club member, you qualify for a full HIV prevention programme (including antiretrovirals if necessary). Jet Club members and their dependants who are at risk of HIV infection as a result of rape or sexual assault are entitled to assistance, advice and treatment from the HIV prevention programme.
Call the HIV careline 24 hours a day for advice and assistance.
Your full benefit
- 24-hour access to the assault and trauma helpline.
- 24-hour access to trauma counsellors.
- 3 Consultations (per incident) at accredited medical institutions.
- 3 HIV blood tests (per incident): one immediately, a second and third after 6 weeks and 3 months respectively. Should the client be HIV positive at the initial test, further testing is prohibited.
- A 30-day starter pack of antiretroviral medication.
- A 7-day course of STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) medication.
- A morning-after pill to prevent pregnancy.
- Treatment by accredited practitioners only.
Terms for benefit
- Only covers immediate family of the main member.
- Family covered for 2 incidents per year.
- Your account payments must be up to date for you to qualify.
Important! Click here to read the Terms and Conditions for the Jet Club benefits.